Sunday, February 27, 2011

Eternal Possibility, Part II: MATRIX ENERGETICS

My friend Jess and me at the end of the
 Matrix Level III seminar in San Diego
 in August 2010.
In December 2010 I took a 5 day certification course to become a practitioner of Matrix Energetics. Dr. Barlett, a chiropractor and a doctor of naturopathic medicine in Seattle, WA, experienced what he now calls Matrix Energetics in response to finding a cure for his young son's many debilitating ailments. After failing to find a cure through traditional and alternative medical routes, the energy of Matrix Energetics (ME) began to flow through him and resulted in his son's healing.

I first became aware of ME in 2008 when I picked up Dr. Bartlett's first book, Matrix Energetics, in a bookstore. I could not stop reading it. I finished it within days and went to my first ME seminar in July 2008. In August 2010, I attended a ME seminar in Boston and knew that I wanted to share ME with others. My weekend consisted mostly of giggling and feeling so relaxed that I did not care what happened next.

Every ME session I experience, either as a practitioner or a participant, brings me back into a state of calm and ease. ME can be used to shift physical ailments, relationship issues, and even mechanical trouble. Friends I have worked on have experienced major shifts in their lives that seemed unattainable prior to our session together. My friend, KH, called to cancel our dinner plans because she was experiencing a very intense gastrointestinal bug. I did a quick session with her over the phone. She told me that she felt very relaxed and "in a swoon" by the end of the session. She called back that night to say that she was able to sleep for 2 hours after our call and was so grateful because she was unable to do this prior to our session.

I am now completing my practitioner certification hours (60) and seeking individuals who want to experience Matrix for themselves. Time and space do not affect Matrix energy, which allows me the latitude to effectively provide sessions in person, via telephone, or via computer (Skype). What is required of you, the participant? Well, simply, to notice what might be different or what has changed during the session or during the days following the session and then tell me about those changes. That's all.

If what I have written interests you, you can learn more about ME at http://www.matrixenergetics.com/ under the "learn more" column on the left hand side of the page. You can also contact me at episzczek@gmail.com, or via Facebook - search Esther Bixler Piszczek, to inquire further or set up a session. May you live as if all things are possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment